Thursday, April 25, 2013

TOP 5 MOVIES OF ALL TIME

Hey all its me again!!! This week I decided to do something a little bit different from what I am normally bringing to you. Considering this weekend there are no real blockbusters at the box office i have decided to introduce to you what I think are the top 5 movies of all time! Top 5 as in the best!


1. THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
    If you have not seen this movie, SHAME on you!!! The movie is an absolute masterpiece, a total mind blowing movie. Stephen King book that made it to the big screen that centers in on a friendship of two jailed men that strike up a friendship during their time. The ending is what totally well for myself makes it into the movie that is the biggest MUST SEE EVER!!!!!!!!! 20 thumbs up.

2. THE GODFATHER

     Who has not seen the Godfather? I mean from the countless times it is available on TV, this movie is shown in homes all around the world and has instantly become one of the greatest! This movie for myself is number two on my list because it is all sorts of badass. Starring Marlon Brando, it portrays the Godfather of the family that is passing control of his family over to his son! Watch this movie!!!!!

3. PULP FICTION

       This Movie is up there just simply for its pure genius, it is easily one of the best movies because it has an absolutely wonderful cast. Quentin Tarantino's stylish cult classic interweaves a series of vignettes about low-life criminals, lovers, and thugs. Check this Movie out!

4. SCHINDLERS LIST

     Do you love a good war movie? Well look no further, I have one of the best ones ever right here for In Poland during World War II, Oskar Schindler gradually becomes concerned for his Jewish workforce after witnessing their persecution by the Nazis. Be sure to check out one of Steven Speilbergs best film ever.

ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE
5. Last but certainly not least, this movie is one of my favorites because of just how sweet it is!
An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed.

Some may never agree with me, simply because they might have a different taste in movies. However, movies are just a wonderful opportunity to get lost for a little bit in our world. Some of my favorite movies I watched after hearing so many people talk about them. So if any of these even simply strikes you as something you could watch I would say GO FOR IT! They are great movies!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment